- They apply for a training… (they get a link – like this – https://forms.gle/M3H8oqE23A4EbxH2A)
- Then – just before training they receive this…
Dearest sparkle beams of inspired light…
JUST DAYS AWAY… Care clowning training is starting Tuesday eve 18:30 (SHARP) – so exciting!
I just wanted to make sure you have all you need.
I am so looking forward to training UP the newest Cape Town members of UP’s growing joy family…
DETAILS for your training – ALL should be in attendance on Saturday 09:00-15;00 (you’re welcome to stay for MAfrika – starts at same venue at 4pm-5pm) then Sunday is 10:30-18:00
Venue: St Peter’s Anglican Church Hall… Cnr. Church & Breech Street Plettenberg Bay 6600
The Time: See above (come a little earlier if you would like to chat or have a cuppa tea) We will do a hospital visit on Sunday the last day of our training :0)
PARKING: outside the church… at the bottom or on the road…
Call on 0837007947 if you’re stuck…
WHAT TO BRING
- FOOD PLANT BASED – We will have lots of little breaks and we will share what we all bring – Please bring – fruit, fresh veggies & nuts… healthy food we can nibble and sustain with… (leave the meat & sugar & processed stuff at home)
- Also please bring lots of WATER to drink
- A pen and a notebook to make notes
- An open heart
- A clear sober mind
- Your inner child and your amazing intention to share joy
- DRESS COMFY – to roll about & be active
- Colourful clothes for Sunday
OTHER THINGS TO BRING
I am so looking forward to two amazing days with you all…
Thank you for making your time available to BRING LOVE & JOY INTO OUR precious WORLD!